For the Employer
According to Article 3 of MOM Regulation No. 8/2021, there is a list of eligible business entities that are permitted by the law to employ foreign workers. These include and are not limited to :
- A organisation engaged in standard trading, goods, or different offerings ought to have a enterprise license;
- A organisation engaged withinside the production enterprise outdoor of oil, gas, and geothermal energy, ought to have an commercial enterprise license;
- A organisation engaged in different industries, consisting of creation, ought to have a creation enterprise license; and
- Other licenses primarily based totally at the organisation's enterprise activities.
Eligible employers are required to submit include :
- Detailed information of the employer’s identity
- Reasons for employing foreign workers
- Details of the position the foreign worker will undertake in the organisation structure
- Contact details of the foreign worker employed.